About Maple Wood Floors II
Maple Wood Floors II is a licensed and fully insured hardwood flooring and tile installation company.
Our head office and showroom are located in Windsor, in the heart of the Hamilton – Robbinsville area of New Jersey. However, we serve all regions of New Jersey and neighboring states.
We are committed to sustainability, both individually and as a firm, by actively participating in our communities and integrating sustainable business practices. We ensure that we hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards by meeting our clients’ needs precisely and completely.
Helio R. Pessoa owns and operates Maple Wood Floors II. He has over 25 years of experience in building engineering. He has worked with top hardwood flooring companies throughout the Northeast for many years before starting his own business.
Our products and services
Our business offerings include:
- Wood flooring installation (including hardwood, engineered, laminate, reclaimed, Luxury Vinyl Plank (LVP), and Luxury Vinyl Tile (LVT)
- Dustless wood floor refinishing
- Wood floor staining
- Wood floor repair
- Tile installation for floors, entryways, kitchens, baths, etc.
- Hardwood inlaid floor designs
- Hardwood inlaid floor borders
- Stair refinishing and refacing
We are highly accomplished in revamping aged or damaged flooring.
Our vision and mission
Our vision is to become one of the top hardwood flooring installation companies in the Northeast.
Our mission is to meet and exceed the hardwood or tile installation needs of homeowners and commercial property owners.
Our business approach
We have created a structure that provides easy growth for all our employees. We have created platforms that enable us to attract some of the best hands and minds in the industry.
We only hire people who are qualified, honest, hardworking, customer-centric, and eager to work toward building a prosperous business for all stakeholders. Profit-sharing is available to all of our senior management staff.
Our target market
Below is a list of the people and organizations that we have specifically designed our products and services for:
- Homeowners who are interested in wood or tile installations in their homes
- Private companies that need wood or tile installations in their property(ies)
- Facility management companies that need wood or tile installations for their clients’ property(ies)
- U.S. government entities that need wood or tile installations within their property(ies)
Our competitive advantage
We know that to be highly competitive in the flooring installer industry, we must consistently deliver high-quality installations that exceed our clients’ expectations.
At Maple Wood Floors II, we ensure that the proper foundation, structures, and processes are in place to ensure success. We work hard and purposefully to drive our business upward through marketing initiatives, word-of-mouth referrals, and repeat business.